Thursday 22 December 2016

It sounded like something was chewing on something

That changed when I recently heard some strange sounds around the vicinity of what seemed under the kitchen floor. I was doing as I do most nights; sitting on a bar stool at my kitchen counter working on my laptop putting the website to bed. I went to the spot where the noise seemed to be located, and stomped loudly on the floor.
_

Breanne:
OCD problem. Please Answer?
(21 December 2016)

Breanne:
Now I realize I shouldn't have made that promise and now I feel like I can't enjoy my stuff any more. please help.
(21 December 2016)

Breanne:
So basically I made a promise to myself and it involved me giving up my stuff.
(21 December 2016)

Beckie:
So I've been on depo for about 4yrs I always get my shot on time and I am now having unprotected sex can I still get pregnant ?
(21 December 2016)

Marta:
When should i break up with my bf?
(21 December 2016)

Marta:
I want to break up with my bf , but christmas is coming up, and we have finals , so i don't know when is a good time to do it.
(21 December 2016)

Racheal:
Helpp please?
(21 December 2016)

Cheryll:
My wife has been a doctor for 8 years. Does that mean I am the most qualified person in history to take her place?
(21 December 2016)

Cheryll:
I heard Hillary was qualified to be President because her husband was President for 8 years.
(21 December 2016)

Monet:
Is my ex over me but not this other guy she dated?
(21 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment