Sunday 25 December 2016

The townsfolk started abandoning the city and after them the militia as well started leaving

After 15 days, on August 15, 1480, the Ottomans broke through the defenses and captured the city. Women and older children were sold into Albanian slavery and men over fifteen years, small children and infants were killed. Including victims from the Salentine peninsula, a total of 12,000 were killed and 5,000 were made slaves.
_

Ollie:
Me and my friend were watching the lifetime channel they showed a movie about that little pageant girl that was killed 20 years ago.
(24 December 2016)

Blair:
Think I might have contracted Herpes. Feel like life is over. What else is left?
(24 December 2016)

Blair:
Looking for some shred of advice that might change my mind from giving up.
(24 December 2016)

Blair:
One depressed night from being alone leads to being forever alone.
(24 December 2016)

Blair:
If it comes back as positive, as I feel it will, what is left?
(24 December 2016)

Blair:
I have no signs yet ,except some sores in back of my throat, and going to get checked soon.
(24 December 2016)

Blair:
Remember in pieces but I do recall he condom breaking.
(24 December 2016)

Blair:
Finally went out and got black out drunk and ended up bringing a girl home.
(24 December 2016)

Blair:
So my girlfriend of 4 years left me and I've been in a depressed rut ever since.
(24 December 2016)

Amina:
What is up with my friend?
(24 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment