Saturday 31 December 2016

Or simply a family that wants to expose your children to different traditions and religions?

Are you an interfaith family, too? My kids just love seeing how these two friends cause trouble when everyone is sleeping at night. We are not an interfaith family but I love picking up books for my kids to read about other peoples faiths and traditions. THank you for your list of book ideas.
_

Katrina:
I think my crush hates (or just plainly dislikes) me?
(30 December 2016)

Katrina:
As for my current crush, some ppl say he's really nice, some say he's a complete douchebag.
(30 December 2016)

Katrina:
They always told me that I deserved a better looking person, but honestly, my old crush was a wonderful person.
(30 December 2016)

Katrina:
People used to question my old crush cause he was 2 years older, and quite a bit shorter than me.
(30 December 2016)

Katrina:
I'm not exactly sure if he dislikes me or not but it totally seems like it.
(30 December 2016)

Katrina:
I didn't tell her, another friend of mine who I thought i could trust, told her and some other people.
(30 December 2016)

Katrina:
And the only reason he knows is because my friend posted my crush's name on Instagram.
(30 December 2016)

Katrina:
I would rather he just tell me if he didn't like me.
(30 December 2016)

Katrina:
Not just to me, but I hope he's never done it to anyone else cause he has no idea how much it hurts.
(30 December 2016)

Katrina:
Trying to lose contact with me or something like that is kind of cruel.
(30 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment