Friday 23 December 2016

Think about what will help you savor the season

For some reason, Thanksgiving never seems that hectic, but December does. All of a sudden, our calendars are full to the brim. Perhaps you want to eliminate feeling so rushed. You can address this by blocking out chunks of time during the month where you actually plan to have no plans.
_

Zoraida:
But when I came out she was acting all piss off for some reason but when she came home she was already in a bad mood, so I didn't think it was my fault she was mad.
(22 December 2016)

Zoraida:
My mom was doing the lights on the tree and didn't need help so I thought while I was waiting I could go do another Christmas project because Christmas is this weekend and we still have a lot to do.
(22 December 2016)

Zoraida:
So my mom and I decided we were going to decorate the Christmas tree tonight.
(22 December 2016)

Cori:
I really like a girl. How do i ask her out?
(22 December 2016)

Cori:
I liked her since day 1 and we were dared to stay in a closet together and i kissed her cheek.
(22 December 2016)

Cori:
Shes 12 and really beautiful her voice is very soft and she likes everything i like.
(22 December 2016)

Azucena:
My mom acts rapey to me?
(22 December 2016)

Nilsa:
Hearing voices out of nowhere?
(22 December 2016)

Eulalia:
Does joining a sports team allow you to make friends easier?
(22 December 2016)

Eulalia:
So can I make friends if I join a sports team?
(22 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment