Wednesday 21 December 2016

We have not yet decoded the correct way to configure Bluetooth to make it work

Now that you have schematics it a simple matter to adjust the Pine DTS to match the M64 hardware, so Linux should work. ELD03 powers IR on Pine and Bluetooth on M64. Of it is Broadcom WIFI/BT on M64 vs Realtek on Pine. The ROM will always boot from eMMC first if eMMC contains a valid image signature.
_

Sean:
My NOW ex boyfriend and me had unprotected sex and always have. (The pull out method). yes I know I sound very dumb for not being protected so please don t tell me other wise.
(21 December 2016)

Sean:
So the last time I had sex was on the 3rd of December.
(21 December 2016)

Lurlene:
Was this wrong of me to say to my girlfriend?
(21 December 2016)

Ludie:
Parrot continues to swear at house guests..?
(21 December 2016)

Ludie:
I'm on my last straw, the other day my son's little league team came over for their end of the season party and kept yellng racial slurs at all of the kids.
(21 December 2016)

Loni:
I dont know what to do, my friend is being emotionally blackmailed?
(21 December 2016)

Loni:
Does anyone have any advice or any professional numbers I could call?
(21 December 2016)

Loni:
I can t handle this anymore, I have no idea how to help him.
(21 December 2016)

Loni:
I dont know how to keep him alive, they re both being selfish, if he leaves he s leaving behind a best friend who talks to him and only him about everything, a mother and brother who loves him dearly, and tons of other friends.
(21 December 2016)

Loni:
I ve been trying to explain to him that it isn t his fault if she chooses to take her life but he won t listen to me.
(21 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment