Sunday 25 December 2016

The streets are bathing in the beautiful city lights making everything sparkle with joy

Well, if you are thinking that visiting London in winters is a bad idea, think again. The display of Christmas lights which gets bigger and better with each year is a must watch. The markets are decorated to their best so you can enjoy with a beautiful view.
_

Lena:
Why did he say hes scared of me?
(24 December 2016)

Lena:
A guy im seeing says hes scared of me and that ill hate him in 6 months..?
(24 December 2016)

Aline:
Is there a chance that this guy likes me?
(24 December 2016)

Elvia:
My boyfriend has a small thin penis?
(24 December 2016)

Elvia:
Toys don't work (I've already tried, not the same effect if you will). And I don't want to cheat on him either.
(24 December 2016)

Elvia:
It's been a topic I can't talk to him about bc it will crush him and his self steem.
(24 December 2016)

Elvia:
Don't get me wrong, it's not like I'm loose down there; he's told me I've been the tightest he's ever been with and he finishes quick which is another problem.
(24 December 2016)

Elvia:
I love him a lot but every time we're about to have sex, I see his penis and it turns me off specifically when im giving him head.
(24 December 2016)

Elvia:
We're in our middle 20's and we have talked about marriage and kids sometime near the future when we're both done with our masters.
(24 December 2016)

Elvia:
I've been with him for almost three years.
(24 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment