Friday 30 December 2016

To disregard the concerns of the public is a serious mistake for any politician

They may be able to ignore it for a time, but at some point the people will be heard. If these lies go unchallenged, they will be the basis of some grave wrong yet to come. All suddenly slipped into Arabic from time to time. One had attracted the attention of the authorities because of the passion of his views.
_

Latisha:
Grandfather won't stop looking at my body?
(30 December 2016)

Jesica:
Have you been driven to tears today?
(30 December 2016)

Jesica:
I've felt upset, and angry over a bitchy person..
(30 December 2016)

Debrah:
My boyfriend chooses music and his band over me?
(30 December 2016)

Debrah:
I love him and I m not going to break it off over this but I don t know how to tell him he needs to stop obsessing over music all the time and spend some time with me.
(30 December 2016)

Debrah:
I m not going to make him choose between what he loves to do or me because I love what he is doing and I support him but I feel like he chooses his music over me ALL THE TIME, just like today.
(30 December 2016)

Debrah:
We were supposed to spend the day together but he cancelled our plans so he can sit at home and play drums all day and I m pretty upset.
(30 December 2016)

Debrah:
If he gets a text saying they are having an extra practice while we re together, he will just drop me and go to the practice.
(30 December 2016)

Debrah:
He is the drummer of a band and I m very proud of him and I get along with all the band members, I even go to all of their gigs to support them..but he chooses his music over me.
(30 December 2016)

Debrah:
My boyfriend and I have been together for a while now, everything is amazing and we love each other very, very much.
(30 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment