Friday 23 December 2016

Small Packages is a classic damsel in distress story with a unique twist

But what about what writing is not? Does it not benefit us to know the things we should not be doing, as well as the ones we should? It's about a man named Porter who receives a ransom note. His girlfriend, Olivia, has been kidnapped and money is being demanded for her safe return.
_

Eldora:
I was watching a documentary on nudism in the modern world.
(22 December 2016)

Randee:
Do you think parents are correct in yelling to their children when..?
(22 December 2016)

Randee:
I said that I did not consider that and it did not even occur to me and if I was informed beforehand I would have lifted the curtains.
(22 December 2016)

Randee:
She continued yelling and said that the flowers required the light.
(22 December 2016)

Randee:
I said that I didn't know that it made a difference considering there is no one there.
(22 December 2016)

Randee:
For example, today my mom came home from work and saw that the curtains were not lifted in her room, and started yelling at me immediately for this.
(22 December 2016)

Misha:
Nudisim poll: 1)Would you be willing to take part in a nudism function if it still meant that you are NOT a nudist?
(22 December 2016)

Misha:
Thank you for answering my poll.
(22 December 2016)

Misha:
Example: Skinny dipping or in a sauna.
(22 December 2016)

Rocio:
Girls, any idea what happened here?
(22 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment