Thursday 22 December 2016

Look at the video below for an overview of the event

In order to post comments, please make sure JavaScript and Cookies are enabled, and reload the page. Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser. In order to post comments, please make sure JavaScript and Cookies are enabled, and reload the page.
_

Lekisha:
My mom is pregnant and the age of 43 and I m 13. I m honestly scared and the Tought of my having a baby makes me feel unhappy and embarrassed.
(21 December 2016)

Buena:
The girl I love hooked up with her ex while we were not talking?
(21 December 2016)

Buena:
I don t know how to deal with this or what to do.
(21 December 2016)

Buena:
Obviously it devistated me and I got mad.
(21 December 2016)

Buena:
So I was able to contact her and talk to her so we are trying to start where we left off, but when I asked her if she met or saw anyone while we stoped talking she told me that she hooked up with her ex.
(21 December 2016)

Buena:
During the time I have not been able to forget about her or even try to see anyone because my feelings for her has always been there and I was never able to forget about her.
(21 December 2016)

Buena:
So this girl and I who I have so much strong feelings for have been taking it slow in the beginning, we started well but then something ended up happening where we stoped talking to each other for about a month or less.
(21 December 2016)

Minh:
Is 28 too young to be married?
(21 December 2016)

Minh:
And when do people usually get married these days?
(21 December 2016)

Xochitl:
It's a complete waste of money & food ingredients and I feel bad for throwing them away... And I'm not gonna give them away, I don't give people non-kosher food even if they're not Jewish.
(21 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment