Wednesday 21 December 2016

I do love books about single parents finding the love of their life after a bitter divorce

If he works hard and steers clear of trouble, he has a good shot of making it back to the majors. Amid salsa lessons and ballpark bonding, can this vibrant charmer teach Helen Anne how to quit worrying and just let go? Helen Anne is the epitome of the perfect PTA mom.
_

Odette:
The pictures I took was pretty graphic & now I'm paranoid.
(21 December 2016)

Odette:
Me being stupid, I initiated for him to take more pictures of me & I decided to go fully nude only because, I was making up for not having sex with him yet.
(21 December 2016)

Odette:
I let him take one pic of me & he erased it.
(21 December 2016)

Odette:
After I thought about it, it's not like we're doing anything sexual so, I can show off my body.
(21 December 2016)

Odette:
We never had sex yet and if we did, this would be my first time ever.
(21 December 2016)

Odette:
I just want to see it on my phone.
(21 December 2016)

Odette:
He said it's not like I'm going to keep it.
(21 December 2016)

Odette:
This went on for about 15 mins and I kept thinking about it.
(21 December 2016)

Odette:
He kept bribing me to take my bra off.
(21 December 2016)

Odette:
He said I have a nice body & he was telling me how cute I was.
(21 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment