Friday 23 December 2016

Your go-to browser has a place on this list as well

And retailers are just as eager to rob you of your money as if you were shopping in an on-site store. To avoid this unfortunate outcome, try shopping on Firefox, Chrome, Edge or a mobile device. Or even better, download an aggregator app that will do that instead of you.
_

Cindie:
PROBLEMS WITH FRIENDS NEED HELP!?
(22 December 2016)

Cindie:
Then later today i went into History and Kayla sits right infront of be and didnt say a word when the period was over she ran out of the classroom so she wouldnt see me on the staircase.
(22 December 2016)

Cindie:
When i went their my freind Kayla turned around from behind the desk and ignored me and Erin the entire time which was weird because Erin and Kayla were talking just fine before i came in there.
(22 December 2016)

Cindie:
Today my friend erin told me to meet her in the school store with Kayla.
(22 December 2016)

Cindie:
We were cracking up lauphing the whole time and Kayla just seemed to be annoyed.
(22 December 2016)

Cindie:
She works in the school store during our lunch period and me and my good friend named Erin visited her.
(22 December 2016)

Cindie:
Despite what you guys are thinking that I am delusional that I think that we are friends and im weird af, we actually are very close.
(22 December 2016)

Bethel:
How do you get the girl that you like?
(22 December 2016)

Bethel:
In the mean time I just try to talk to several other girls outside of work and get to know other people just in case.
(22 December 2016)

Bethel:
A lot of guys are trying to talk to this girl but I don't care it looks like they gonna get her frustrated and end up looking desperate or either get in the friend zone.
(22 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment