Sunday 25 December 2016

Decisions needed straight away and the insisting fact they work on a no win no fee basis

This company seems to have a very similar story and set up as many others we have reported on this blog in the past months. Do NOT provide any personal details to any cold caller and certainly do NOT pay them a penny for any services offered. We offer professional answers and advice to Timeshare users.
_

Brandi:
Is march too cold to have an outdoor party?
(24 December 2016)

Brandi:
I want to plan a fancy outdoor dinner in the beginning of march, but i live in the center of california and i am worried it might be too cold?
(24 December 2016)

Kanisha:
Is my husband cheating on me because he get crazy when I touch his phone?
(24 December 2016)

Kanisha:
Am I just being too much and thinking crazy or would u think something too if he so over the top with his phone.
(24 December 2016)

Kanisha:
We do not have any social media the only thing we have is a joined instagram.
(24 December 2016)

Kanisha:
But I get this feeling he is cheating or speaking to someone he won't let me touch his phone I don't know his password and when I do have it in my hand he keeps watching me or takes it away.
(24 December 2016)

Kanisha:
Never see him on his phone beside with his family and friends I know.
(24 December 2016)

Kanisha:
My husband and I have almost been married for 2 years I am 20 and he is 26. He is a good guy come home right after work does not go out only with me.
(24 December 2016)

Lera:
Husband runs to female friends and blabs about our marriage problems. How to get him to stop?
(24 December 2016)

Lera:
And I'm trying to make our marriage work and be a good person and solve problems in a mature manner.
(24 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment