Tuesday 20 December 2016

What Is The Average Age Of A Profile Picture On Social Networks?

The research also found that 1 in 4 people would not want their boss to see their current Facebook profile picture. In order to post comments, please make sure JavaScript and Cookies are enabled, and reload the page. Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser.
_

Dion:
My friend is upset and now she's talking to him over social media as friends but she told me she's falling for him.
(20 December 2016)

Dion:
I'm shy when it comes to that so I never have told him.
(20 December 2016)

Dion:
My Best Friend, who lives with me, knows about it and for a while she was encouraging me to get out of my comfort zone and tell him.
(20 December 2016)

Dion:
Me and him talk all the time on Social Media.
(20 December 2016)

Dion:
I have had a crush on this guy for 4-5 months now.
(20 December 2016)

Karrie:
I want a name for my art studio?
(20 December 2016)

Karrie:
I make doll clothes, accessories and furniture I also make art using duck tape and drawing images over the strips I also run an art business on Etsy from home any ideas?
(20 December 2016)

Tilda:
How can I get a good nice boyfriend?
(20 December 2016)

Tilda:
I am 22, single, a virgin, and have even been labeled as hot but I don't want someone who only wants one thing.
(20 December 2016)

Loura:
Is it personal to show the vice principal a text conversation between you and your partner?
(20 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment