Tuesday 20 December 2016

My friend price matches all the time for groceries and loves it

The following post is by MPFJ staff writer, Chonce. It sounds great and all, but who has time to do that? To simplify this rigorous process, I use mobile apps to do all the hard work for me so I can still reap the benefits. Favado is an app that compares prices across local stores in order to find the best sale/discount for you.
_

Corinna:
Hyphenated last name for step daughter?
(20 December 2016)

Corinna:
What are your thoughts on a hyphenated last name?
(20 December 2016)

Corinna:
Her biological father is active in her life.
(20 December 2016)

Corinna:
She has a daughter, that has her biological fathers last name.
(20 December 2016)

Corinna:
Me and my girlfriend plan on getting married.
(20 December 2016)

Emmie:
This girl was tapping my cap ,is she flirting?
(20 December 2016)

Emmie:
We were talking today in school, and she flicked my cap, is that a sign of flirting?
(20 December 2016)

Emmie:
She added me on snapchat weeks ago.
(20 December 2016)

Cassy:
Is it normal for a 21 year old girl to not have interest in boys? Never have and never will probably. Is this so wrong?
(20 December 2016)

Cassy:
I just want to be independent and alone where I will never get hurt and where I will be happy.
(20 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment