Friday 23 December 2016

But what happens when everything on the list is screaming out to get done?

But there is a way to deal with this. Know the difference between Urgent vs. As you finish your MITs, you then have other things that will become new MITs, so move them around in the grid as needed. Letting things go that are dragging you down is incredibly freeing.
_

Glenda:
A few months later she told me she thought she wanted to marry me and we loved each other.
(22 December 2016)

Glenda:
In August I asked her out and we started to date.
(22 December 2016)

Glenda:
Me and her had the same interests and I realized how unique she was.
(22 December 2016)

Glenda:
We never talked and then back in the summer of 2015 we started to talk everyday.
(22 December 2016)

Glenda:
So I knew this girl for a few years and we knew each other through mutual friends.
(22 December 2016)

Raven:
What is a good site to look cell phone number for free?
(22 December 2016)

Louie:
Should I stop wasting this guys time?
(22 December 2016)

Louie:
Should I stop seeing him or keep trying to feel something?
(22 December 2016)

Louie:
I want to like him romantically but inside I just don't feel the same way.
(22 December 2016)

Louie:
Its gotten to the point where lately he annoys me, which is weird bc he isn't pestering me or anything like that.
(22 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment