Wednesday 21 December 2016

They need to have radical simplification of the lifecycle management process

Your comment has not yet been posted. Your comment could not be posted. Comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by the author. As a final step before posting your comment, enter the letters and numbers you see in the image below. This prevents automated programs from posting comments.
_

Eliz:
Two of my 4 siblings had a financial disagreement also but that does not involve me.
(21 December 2016)

Eliz:
There were some disagreements about putting my mother in nursing care vs. home care but that is all water over a dam now.
(21 December 2016)

Eliz:
I don't want to be a trouble maker but I want to stay in touch.
(21 December 2016)

Eliz:
We saw each other at a funeral and were all polite but otherwise no contact.
(21 December 2016)

Eliz:
I miss then and it has been 3 years.
(21 December 2016)

Chu:
So my gfs period came 10 days early last month , this months she is 4 days late , yes we've been having unprotected sex several times , still no pregnancy signs though.
(21 December 2016)

Dusti:
Nausea a week before my period.?
(21 December 2016)

Lovie:
My ex boyfriend proposed to me and then he proposed to the next girl he dated?
(21 December 2016)

Lovie:
Anyways I just wanted to know if this sounds as messed up to you as it does to me and if anyone has any advice on how to not get so upset about it.
(21 December 2016)

Lovie:
I'm really upset about it, even though I don't want to be with him anymore I still have feelings for him.
(21 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment