Thursday 22 December 2016

Or you can just stand them upright like a mini tripod

Most cheap remotes that come with selfie sticks will do the trick and they connect through Bluetooth. If you get one I recommend getting some kind of lanyard or something for it though as it is easy to lose. I travel with my Gorilla Pod everywhere and I love it.
_

Tommy:
People who said I haven't made real friends know nothing about my life.
(21 December 2016)

Tommy:
I treat everyone the way I want to be treated.
(21 December 2016)

Tommy:
I didn't say I think I'm better than anyone else.
(21 December 2016)

Amparo:
Should I kill myself for being ugly?
(21 December 2016)

Amparo:
I know that personality matters more than looks, but this doesn't mean people will be attracted to you if there's no physical attraction at all.
(21 December 2016)

Amparo:
So I used a personal shopper, I switched from waxing my eyebrows to threading them (hurts much more), etc.
(21 December 2016)

Amparo:
People always want to think there's some way to pretty me up, so every once in a while I'll do what they say.
(21 December 2016)

Amparo:
I went through a cute phase from about 1-16. Then I went into an ugly phase and just ... stayed there.
(21 December 2016)

Amparo:
I can't bear looking in the mirror and seeing the same ugly face everytime... You know how some people go through an awkward phase?
(21 December 2016)

Alysha:
Why is my ex showing up on my suggested searches on instagram?
(21 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment