Friday 23 December 2016

Here is the latest update from the Road Department

Trailers, semi-trailers and vehicles with more than 30 seats are not allowed on these sections. Other vehicles must use snow chains because of icy conditions. Other vehicles must use snow chains. The Road Department calls on people to use winter tires and follow the special restrictions that are in place on certain roads.
_

Georgann:
Should you get rid of all the stuff an ex gave you so your new partner doesn't feel bad?
(22 December 2016)

Nereida:
Why do boys hurt the good girls if she tell him no to being his gf?
(22 December 2016)

Nereida:
When my husband told to guy we are expecting twins thats when he got jealous and shut his mouth.
(22 December 2016)

Nereida:
I told all I ever wanted was to be your friend and that its not my fault he refused to meet my parents.
(22 December 2016)

Nereida:
I got so hurt and asked him why is he being a g-r-o-n-k for and why is he hurting innocent girls. he told me there was nothing innocent about me and that I am a psychopath and that I should be independent and stop relying on my parents.
(22 December 2016)

Chin:
One of my friends suggested going on a like spree on her IG.
(22 December 2016)

Chin:
I never really talked to her first semester (I was just shy), but i followed her on IG, she followed me back, and now i dont really know what to do, as in, DM her, wait till we get back to school in Jan, or something else.
(22 December 2016)

Chin:
There is this girl at my college that i think is cute.
(22 December 2016)

Norman:
Guy called me ungrateful.?
(22 December 2016)

Norman:
It is actually kinda scary to be honest.. Then in one of his texts he says that i am ungrateful and how I am a terrible person.. Do I just keep ignoring him?
(22 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment