Sunday 25 December 2016

Is there any sign that the game should be derived from the 99.999 percentile?

Do you have any evidence for this? How many teams in local leagues? Esp outside Europe and NAmerica. But that's organised, over-the-board chess. Do you have any evidence for this? How many teams in local leagues? Esp outside Europe and NAmerica. But that's organised, over-the-board chess.
_

Maxima:
I have only seen him at work or in a group of friends since we slept together.
(24 December 2016)

Maxima:
And it was his idea to watch a movie in the first place.
(24 December 2016)

Maxima:
Last night he said he was too tired, we were supposed to just go watch a movie so nothing high energy.
(24 December 2016)

Maxima:
He will make plans with me, but then a few hours before we re supposed to hang out he texts me and blows me off.
(24 December 2016)

Maxima:
But now I have noticed that he will not hang out with me alone.
(24 December 2016)

Maxima:
He doesn t have the same feelings, but we have been friends for so long that he said nothing would change.
(24 December 2016)

Maxima:
We slept together about two weeks ago, which led to me telling him that I have had feelings for him for a long time.
(24 December 2016)

Elda:
As a Christian, is it normal to feel hatred towards those who missed out on indoctrination?
(24 December 2016)

Elda:
But I'm now just wondering if it had anything to do with some Christian indoctrination they got, or if this situation stems from somewhere else like a metrosexual program.
(24 December 2016)

Elda:
I'm just a non-violent, non-rebellious, non-condescending member of my family who has never done no wrong to anyone.
(24 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment