Thursday 22 December 2016

At least we know Derek must be living in peace without having Peter on his mind

At first glance, he looked like his possessed nogitsune self, but he is just in a comatose state. Actually, most of those around Stiles are in a similar state. When Stiles attempts to find out what is going on, he is given little information. That is until the Ghost Riders show up, riding through the tunnels, and dropping off their latest victims and riding off again.
_

Bridgett:
I ve had sex before and it s fine.
(21 December 2016)

Bridgett:
I was just born with ugly boobs they are saggy and pointy and they re not even big AND they are like totally different.
(21 December 2016)

Bridgett:
Okay so here s the thing; I have ugly boobs lol.
(21 December 2016)

Georgiana:
How do I find someone I haven't seen since 3rd grade?
(21 December 2016)

Georgiana:
I already asked on here before and toom their suggestions and have looked on my social medias and everything and found nothing So my question is, How do I find her?
(21 December 2016)

Catina:
I want to know why a man who many say is happily married would say to someone else all the terrible things about his wife. also she would post on fb funny little things they do together.
(21 December 2016)

Ruby:
My mom and sister invaded my space and privacy! What would you do?
(21 December 2016)

Ruby:
I am not gonna go dumpster diving to get my stuff back but I'm really mad and I just want her to know that I didn't want her invading my space and privacy.
(21 December 2016)

Ruby:
I'm so mad because there was a bunch of makeup I was hiding from her cuz I'm 13 and she doesn't know I wear it.
(21 December 2016)

Ruby:
So my room was organized for me so I knew where everything is.
(21 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment