Wednesday 21 December 2016

Big D has a big play in the YUGE Thursday Night game

HOWEVER, another flamethrowing 2-1 Sunday in the NFL for Big D.Ever so close to the illustrious 3-0 mark. Well, this week starts TONIGHT my friends and monkeys. PLUS 2 more selections on Sunday's NFL card. Yes, Richie, we will take a break until bowl season with the college football.
_

Suzann:
She has to be at work by 8 but wants to bring her kids by 7 am.
(20 December 2016)

Suzann:
I am a last minute babysitter.. I love kids and I babysit everyday, all day and night.. the problem is this 26 year old girl wants me to babysit her kids really early.
(20 December 2016)

Xenia:
How can I get some type of guidance during my pregnancy? I'm very emotional , confused and don't want this baby. Also don't want to abort?
(20 December 2016)

Xenia:
This is when I need support & don't have any.
(20 December 2016)

Xenia:
I'm only a few weeks and I'm over it already my breast have been VERY SORE for 3 weeks & I've been feeling sick.
(20 December 2016)

Xenia:
This wasn't one , the guy doesn't even make sure I'm ok or anything.
(20 December 2016)

Xenia:
I'm 24 & still have plans ahead of me.
(20 December 2016)

Xenia:
I live with my aunt she's not gonna let me take care of a baby here.
(20 December 2016)

Xenia:
He wants it but I'm not in a position were I can take care of a baby.
(20 December 2016)

Xenia:
I got pregnant by someone I don't want a baby by.
(20 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment