Thursday 22 December 2016

A website is a dynamic version of your business card

If this sounds like you, here are five steps for you to take to get paid to do what you love. This is the hub of your business and marketing, where people who need your expertise connect to you, your services or goods. Design your website . The point of the design needs to set you up as an expert and someone that they would like and trust.
_

Isabella:
How do men benefit after getting married? What are the long-term benefits for men?
(21 December 2016)

Isabella:
What are the long-term benefits for men when they get married?
(21 December 2016)

Lashanda:
Question below?
(21 December 2016)

Lashanda:
Females, if you were dating a guy and meets his family and you find his big brother more attractive would you still stay with your man or will you try to get with his big brother behind his back?
(21 December 2016)

Brianna:
Girl name to go with aza?
(21 December 2016)

Joan:
Please help me with a name?
(21 December 2016)

Joan:
I know my names are boring and old fashioned and I would like an edgy touch on one of them.
(21 December 2016)

Joan:
I need a name similar to Ioana and Cristina which are my names (first and middle) but something that would sound more modern and catchy that i can use as a nickname for my YouTube channel where I would like to post cover songs that I like to play and sing.
(21 December 2016)

Shawnee:
Do my parents love me?
(21 December 2016)

Shawnee:
If they really loved me, they wouldn't care about my grades.
(21 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment