Friday 23 December 2016

Beautiful flocked trees with handmade ornaments

Perfectly designed rooms with a color theme executed throughout the home. Why does Christmas have to feel so stressful and require so much stuff? This year my DIY hubby and I are on the precipice of our biggest DIY project ever. You want to spend less money, declutter and have stress free decorating.
_

Jenette:
I ended up hurting myself in the process by stopping the chair mid-staircase.
(22 December 2016)

Jenette:
He acted out the other day by throwing a chair downstairs and it almost hit his sister and our dog.
(22 December 2016)

Jenette:
My step son who is 7 frequently interrupts my husband and I.
(22 December 2016)

Ethelyn:
I'm so sick of being blamed for everything what should I do?
(21 December 2016)

Ethelyn:
I'm a failure, she's disappointed, all the usual.
(21 December 2016)

Ethelyn:
My mom comes in and says it's all my fault and starts yelling at me, and blah blah blah.
(21 December 2016)

Ethelyn:
So too get her to stop I push away her leg and accedently scratch her.
(21 December 2016)

Ethelyn:
Like full on kicking me into the couch, I'm having trouble breathing.
(21 December 2016)

Ethelyn:
I tell her no because I want to charge my phone and she gets mad and starts kicking me.
(21 December 2016)

Ethelyn:
My sister decides to put her feet on top of me after I sit down, an die she tells me to get off because she was on the couch first.
(21 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment