Sunday 25 December 2016

I will of course share some pictures after the big day

Dutch flower paintings and an old book from Colonial Williamsburg. Happy to see that 20 years later it no longer has the stigma it did have. Put a chunk of Oasis into a compote and affix with floral tape and clay as necessary to secure to bowl. Arrange sprayed greens around perimeter of compote and pile fruits in center, using floral clay to anchor them.
_

Ann:
How much should I charge my neighbor to watch their 1 year old daughter?
(24 December 2016)

Ann:
So basically I want to know how much should I be charging now with just their one year old and then with a 2 year old and an infant?
(24 December 2016)

Ann:
She's also 4 weeks pregnant with baby number 2 due in august I'll also be keeping once it's 6 weeks old.
(24 December 2016)

Layne:
If you caught your dog humping your wife would you get rid of the dog?
(24 December 2016)

Ethel:
Is it an affair? Or just simply us being assuming?
(24 December 2016)

Ethel:
I really want to talk to her and try to persuade her into stopping this before it could turn into something more chaotic.
(24 December 2016)

Ethel:
She had asked once, about their endearment, and only got the basic answer of just friends without malice.
(24 December 2016)

Ethel:
Talk to her as to what this could possibly be, but my sister doesn t want me to do that.
(24 December 2016)

Ethel:
I want to confront her about this.
(24 December 2016)

Ethel:
And it makes me scared of the possible things that could happen.
(24 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment