Wednesday 21 December 2016

Mosquito nets are key in preventing malaria transmission

But there are more complicated places, with high prevalence and where progress is slower. Peru has returned to where they were fifteen years ago when malaria infections reached 140,000, according to the report. Among children under five, malaria is one of the major causes of global mortality, with one death every two minutes.
_

Genesis:
But we've been together for 6 months (little over) we both really love each other.
(20 December 2016)

Genesis:
Well I don't have any money, and I can't ask my mom because I'm not allowed to date.
(20 December 2016)

Eugenia:
Guys: if your old crush (good friend, never dated) messaged u after 5 yrs and u were single, would romantic feelings come back a little?
(20 December 2016)

Eugenia:
Would you feel this way if you didn't have any female friends and u were single who was focusing on studies?
(20 December 2016)

Lynnette:
Should I give him an ultimatum? Am I being crazy? If so, what I can do to get rid of these feelings? Ive already talked with my SO?
(20 December 2016)

Lynnette:
She knew he always had feelings for me and even told me various times I should give him a shot (without knowing we had already been dating for 3 months).
(20 December 2016)

Lynnette:
We dated for like 4 months without telling her and then I slowly started to hint at me being with him.
(20 December 2016)

Lynnette:
However, each time feelings got deeper for us and on her end as well and I found it hard to tell her.
(20 December 2016)

Lynnette:
I even thought he would be better off with Marie since they had more in common so for the first month we were just testing the waters and didnt want to twll her in case things didnt work out.
(20 December 2016)

Lynnette:
I didnt tell her to spare her feelings since she herself told me shed never been as smitten with someone and also, I didnt particulary have strong feelings for Josh at the time.
(20 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment