Thursday 22 December 2016

The PID controls the brew temperate to increase the stability

Use the tamper to press your coffee. If you want optimal flavor, use the provided Breville razor. This levels off the grounds to what Breville believes is best. Then tamper it again, lock it into the machine and brew. After your espresso is brewed, turn the dial to steam and froth your milk.
_

Lessie:
Did I just get friend zoned?
(20 December 2016)

Lessie:
I told her: I'm sure you're do well on you're exam.
(20 December 2016)

Rossie:
Depressed because my mom never lets me leave the house?
(20 December 2016)

Rossie:
And I know other people have it worse than me trust me, but all I ask is just one single day to just go out.. have a good day with one good friend.
(20 December 2016)

Rossie:
It makes me depressed and no wonder why kids sneak out to see their friends or their secret relationship.
(20 December 2016)

Rossie:
She always says no and that she's always going to keep me in the house.
(20 December 2016)

Rossie:
I ask my mom to go out here and there.
(20 December 2016)

Rossie:
There's nothing to enjoy it I don't do literally anything and I never will do anything.
(20 December 2016)

Rossie:
My step dad tells me to enjoy being 16 & 17 while I can, but how?
(20 December 2016)

Rossie:
I'm 16, never in my life have I hung out with anyone outside of school, I'm always stuck at home doing nothing wishing I could just be a regular teenager having fun and living it up until I turn into an adult.
(20 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment