Tuesday 20 December 2016

Also wondering if i should continue sweating them off of there bases or leave them attached

And if i should keep cleaning them with acid. Ill include a few pics of what i got. Probaly have between 3-5 pounds clean. Maybe check out the privately owned jewelry stores and pawn shops. Somebody ought to be able to hook you up with a buyer. Try googling scrap silver buyers.
_

Sherrie:
Thanks in advance for reading this.
(20 December 2016)

Sherrie:
I am 25 years old she is 28. Please be nice with the answers.
(20 December 2016)

Sherrie:
Please if someone could help me some advice.
(20 December 2016)

Sherrie:
She says no and also he would hate her and won't talk to her.
(20 December 2016)

Sherrie:
I just think what is she going to do if she changes her mind about us again and goes back with that guy.
(20 December 2016)

Sherrie:
I love her to death but I've been hurt too many times by her.
(20 December 2016)

Sherrie:
Now she is regretting it and now asking if she comes back can we be together.
(20 December 2016)

Sherrie:
I told her I want to be together and move out together and be a father to her children but she stills move.
(20 December 2016)

Sherrie:
She moved to another state with that guy and I told her if she goes I'll never talk to her again.
(20 December 2016)

Sherrie:
She kept going back and fourth with me and that guy.
(20 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment