Friday 23 December 2016

Which they did and we never found what we were looking for

Me, the family and the dog arrives next week. Kind of a necessity around summer on the coast, my legs have had more recent exposure than Paris Hilton on video tape. On the way home from work the other night I spent the majority of the time trailing an Aston Martin Vanquish.
_

Bree:
I recently got dumped by my girlfriend because she didn t want to ruin our friendship.
(22 December 2016)

Delois:
How to break out of the friend zone and never look back?
(22 December 2016)

Delois:
Females especially, I need your advice.
(22 December 2016)

Delois:
Please, I must conquer this girl.
(22 December 2016)

Delois:
It pisses me off to see her talking to other guys, I'm territorial around her.
(22 December 2016)

Delois:
I want to charm and seduce her until she wants me every single minute.
(22 December 2016)

Delois:
I'm not used to the friend zone, I'm used to girls being attracted to me, but I don't have sex, it's only if I feel rejected that I want to.
(22 December 2016)

Delois:
I'm slightly narcissistic, very handsome and every time a girl pushes me into the friend zone, it makes me want to bust out of the cage and bang her until she begs for more.
(22 December 2016)

Delois:
I want to have sex with this girl but she keeps pushing me into the friend zone.
(22 December 2016)

Angel:
My parents are divorcing and i'm very worried about how my ill dad will take it, any advice or stories?
(22 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment