Thursday 22 December 2016

The car sales men are usually eager to get you to sign and base it a lot on emotions

Rise to the Challenge and It's In You to Win. I love to coach and train individuals and organizations using my inspirational, interactive and instructional presentations. It was great on one side, but the other three sides were lacking. The salesman knows he has a great chance of selling the car if he can get you caught up in your emotions.
_

Lavonne:
I'm 11 and my penes size is 9 inches?
(21 December 2016)

Donna:
Should I tell him it was a mistake or leave it alone?
(21 December 2016)

Donna:
Right now I feel like such a whore.
(21 December 2016)

Donna:
He tried again and that time, I didn't stop him.
(21 December 2016)

Donna:
He still looks at me all the time and he knows that I'm not sure about telling him to stop.
(21 December 2016)

Donna:
I'm not sure if I should have stopped him though, because I secretly liked it.
(21 December 2016)

Donna:
It had to stop when he tried to take off my clothes.
(21 December 2016)

Donna:
So I'm 13 and this guy, who's 19 has been hitting on me and I let him kiss me.
(21 December 2016)

Ofelia:
I lost someone on sham chat!?
(21 December 2016)

Tora:
What's your opinion on a guy that his girlfriend and is pretty much his only friend too?
(21 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment