Thursday 22 December 2016

Another patron challenges you to a dance-off and you win with ease

Lucky for you (all of us, really) the integration of a few key tech elements has us covered in this regard. For one, it seems that any ski boot worth wearing these days comes standard (or in an aftermarket package) with rubber soles. This feature benefits every skier.
_

Jo:
I might be an idiot but I just smiled because I didn't know what fickle meant.
(20 December 2016)

Jo:
When coming in the room with this new dog he told me I have a fickle heart.
(20 December 2016)

Jo:
This guy that I'm kind of friends with, that has seen me sitting with the same dog for a while now.
(20 December 2016)

Jo:
So I went in and sat with him for a while.
(20 December 2016)

Jo:
Today I saw this one poor dog looking very sad and is marked at a shy dog.
(20 December 2016)

Jo:
I volunteer at a dog shelter, and I have this one favorite that I sit with a lot.
(20 December 2016)

Hyon:
The problem is I am sexually and emotionally attracted to boys aged 10-14. I keep obsessing over my love for them.
(20 December 2016)

Hyon:
I am attracted to girls my age and older.
(20 December 2016)

Hyon:
I would never in a million years do anything sexual with a kid.
(20 December 2016)

Voncile:
If he wants to be my friend only, why did he even bring up the guy from my past?
(20 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment