Friday 23 December 2016

It gets students interested and engages them in conversation

A twitter hashtag based on a specific class topic can turn into an interactive discussion. With the emergence of cyber-bullying and inappropriate internet relationships, many schools have banned social media. To start, teachers must be trained in social media in order to use it properly and teach the students to do so as well.
_

Herma:
Everytime he sees him he always wants him to pick him up and my son likes to sleep on him.
(22 December 2016)

Herma:
My son absolutely loves my boyfriend.
(22 December 2016)

Gerald:
That's the pure definition of wasting someone's time.. I'm talking grown men, not boys.
(22 December 2016)

Concha:
Can tuna affect pregnancy?
(22 December 2016)

Concha:
Me & my partner are trying to have a baby but barely last night & the day before we tried on my ovulation day but today I ate tuna so my question is will the tuna affect or kill the eggs when trying to conceive these 2 days ?
(22 December 2016)

Xenia:
We agreed to hangout and she never got back to me?
(22 December 2016)

Iris:
I am ready to forgive my wife, but I'm not sure that I'll trust her ever again.
(22 December 2016)

Iris:
I also share the blame on this one.
(22 December 2016)

Iris:
Anyway, I think she deserves a second chance.
(22 December 2016)

Iris:
So I neglected her involuntarily.
(22 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment