Tuesday 20 December 2016

I believe in equal opportunity and I believe that everyone is equal

What does that tell you about the man? I believe in equal ground for everyone. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.
_

Tamica:
I complimented her shirt one day and she smiled like crazy, but she could barely get words out of her mouth (she did say thank you though). She talks to all the other guys in my class fine, but she gets quiet around me.
(20 December 2016)

Tamica:
There is this shy Hispanic girl that I like in my Spanish class (I'm a senior in HS, she's a junior), and I think she also likes me.
(20 December 2016)

Ester:
And two, it usually should delete the message, so is this something that happens when the other person saves it or what?
(20 December 2016)

Dedra:
How can i tell if she is still interested?
(20 December 2016)

Romaine:
Will it bother them?
(20 December 2016)

Romaine:
I don't want to spend the holidays alone; shall I ask them if I can join either of them or will it miss the situation up even more?
(20 December 2016)

Romaine:
My parents barely tolerate one another, for Christmas this year, my father is going to his parents' house and my mother to her own, leaving me alone in our apartment.
(20 December 2016)

Silvana:
What should i do? I love him but this doesnt seem normal.?
(20 December 2016)

Silvana:
He makes me sit in the other room for hours at a time.
(20 December 2016)

Silvana:
I dont mind alone time..but with him its excessive and i feel unwanted a lot of the time.
(20 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment