Wednesday 30 November 2016

About 2 percent of world energy expenditure goes into datacenters

Curie starts her talk with some good news. We optimize for speed of deployment and we optimize for developer productivity. HumanOps is a collection of principles that advance our focus away from systems, and towards humans. Download the talk in PDF format.
_

Maryanne:
My gf broke up with me two weeks ago.
(30 November 2016)

Willetta:
My girlfriend is forcing me to not look at other girls butts even when I'm not with her. What do I do?
(30 November 2016)

Willetta:
But she expects me to not look at a single butt even now when im not with her, and she's threatening breaking up with me over it, if i break the promise.
(30 November 2016)

Willetta:
I can totally understand how disrespectful it is when im with her, and I get that completely.
(30 November 2016)

Willetta:
The problem now is, I am finding it extremely unfair that she expects me to do that while i'm not with her.
(30 November 2016)

Willetta:
I'm not sure on the exact details on why this happened, but I think it just had something to do with the fact that we were fighting about stuff and this got brought up again.
(30 November 2016)

Willetta:
Now I have not done that since, but somewhere along the way, it turned into I can't look at butts while I'm with her, or when I'm not with her.
(30 November 2016)

Willetta:
The resolution to that was, I had to promise her that I could not look at butts anymore.
(30 November 2016)

Willetta:
My girlfriend was ready for this and caught me doing it, again, I admit that I did it but she really got upset this time and it took a bit more for me to calm her down.
(30 November 2016)

Willetta:
A couple weeks later, we were going through a drive thru for food, and I was driving, a girl walks out of the entrance and I unconsciously glance at her butt.
(30 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment