Wednesday 30 November 2016

I congratulated her and her family on a hard-fought campaign

I mean, she fought very hard.... We owe her a major debt of gratitude to her service of her country. I pledge to every citizen of our land that I will be president for all Americans. Republicans have kept control of the House and also seemed poised to keep control of the Senate.
_

Shawanna:
My husband gave me a black eye!?
(29 November 2016)

Shawanna:
Does he have a right to be angry with me?
(29 November 2016)

Shawanna:
What's annoying me is that although he keeps apologising for what happened he's angry at me for the whole thing starting.
(29 November 2016)

Shawanna:
My husband and I were in the gym yesterday training together, I went off to do my own set when some guy out of nowhere started 'spotting' me during my squats and I mean he was pretty close to me, I stopped and asked him to go away.
(29 November 2016)

Lashunda:
So my boyfriend of 7 yrs. broke up with me because I refused to move in with him and his healthy 62 yr. 0ld mother. Where both 39 ?
(29 November 2016)

Leoma:
But my dad is very moody and emotional abusive.
(29 November 2016)

Molly:
Im so stressed?
(29 November 2016)

Molly:
The work is only going to get harder throughout the rest of high school and college and then I'm going to have to get a job and its just so daunting, I just want free time but I never have that and it seems like I am never going to.
(29 November 2016)

Molly:
This wouldnt bother me that mych but it just seems like there is never going to be an end.
(29 November 2016)

Molly:
I am a sophomore in highschool and I have so much homework I never have time to do anything else.
(29 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment