Wednesday 30 November 2016

The climax of each episode has the artists performing at the end

The Coke Studio show features a line-up of impressive African musical talent over a period of thirteen weeks. This second season of the music show includes collaborations by AKA and Patoranking a Nigerian super star. Brilliant music producers such as Sketchy Bongo, Gemini Major, and Mobi Dixon are also adding their own flair to the show.
_

Demetrice:
Do you think college teacher know students' real ages?
(28 November 2016)

Demetrice:
I think she knows my age, becausse last monday she mentioned about how she hates liars.
(28 November 2016)

Demetrice:
She is 4 older than me, but I lied her that i told I'm just one year younger than her.
(28 November 2016)

Nadine:
What does it mean when my boyfriend said that he really wants to have sex with me while I'm wearing a classy dress?
(28 November 2016)

Georgeann:
We used to talk all the time and she would ask me to hang out and she would invite me to parties and when I would ask to hang out she can't and now we barely even talk we just snapchat and whenever I try to start a convo she tries to end it?
(28 November 2016)

Jerica:
Ok me and my bf had sex and i noticed it was ovulation week, but we used spermicide condoms and he barely pulled out before he finished?
(28 November 2016)

Klara:
We then layed and made out for a while and he put a new condom on for round 2. When he ejaculated and pulled out however the condom slipped half off his member and stayed half inside of me.
(28 November 2016)

Klara:
Both times were protected (condom) however last week we dod 2 rounds.
(28 November 2016)

Klara:
We had sex last Sunday and last night.
(28 November 2016)

Klara:
I m 16 and have been with my boyfriend for almost 3 years.
(28 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment