Tuesday 29 November 2016

The risks posed to LGBTQ students by this are great cause for concern

In short, these institutions are able to discriminate against LGBTQ college students while still receiving taxpayer funds. An excerpt is posted below. Since Title IX was passed in 1972, requests for exemptions were generally limited to contraception concerns at Catholic schools.
_

Alissa:
My parents are divorced and my dad wants to take me on vacation.
(29 November 2016)

Ermelinda:
Gf has sex with me only once a month.says it feels a lot better waiting when she orgasms..i m 23 she s 26. it s been like that since we met?
(29 November 2016)

Charita:
Am I out of luck getting a girl as a 28 year old male because of my lack of experience in the intimacy department?
(29 November 2016)

Charita:
Any advice would be great as I've finally grown tired of the party scene.
(29 November 2016)

Charita:
Am I screwed or do I need to stop worrying about this?
(29 November 2016)

Charita:
So, we know I can land dates, the next and perhaps last hurdle is the intimacy department.
(29 November 2016)

Charita:
Today, I weigh 200 pounds, which is the lowest I've been since middle school, and I'm hoping to get down to 165 sometime next year as I have found a passion in walking.
(29 November 2016)

Charita:
I was 330 pounds in the spring of 08, dropped to 230 in the spring of 2012, and then back to 265 this past January.
(29 November 2016)

Charita:
I still have my v-card and I have only made out a few times.
(29 November 2016)

Charita:
My issue is that I lack the romance and intimate touch.
(29 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment