Tuesday 29 November 2016

Rowling has shut down a record number of trolls in the past 12 hours

One way or another, history will surely be made tonight. But it also drew the attention of pro-Trump Twitter trolls. There are many, many people on your side. I know it sounds melodramatic, but it was a bit like a bereavement. I've been called bitch, 'libtard' and plenty more tonight.
_

Dahlia:
We got super flirty and it was obvious we still have strong feelings for each other.
(28 November 2016)

Dahlia:
First on snapchat, then on the phone.
(28 November 2016)

Dahlia:
A couple months ago we started talking again.
(28 November 2016)

Dahlia:
Japan was about a year and a half ago now, and it's been exactly a year since we've seen each other.
(28 November 2016)

Dahlia:
I visited her once, and she visited me once, however we lost touch because neither of us could commit to move because neither of us had graduated yet.
(28 November 2016)

Dahlia:
When our semester ended she went back to California, and me to Missouri.
(28 November 2016)

Dahlia:
I live in Missouri while studying abroad in japan I met this girl from California who was also studying abroad and we fell in love.
(28 November 2016)

Lizzette:
Why am I afraid to break up with my boyfriend?
(28 November 2016)

Lizzette:
We've dated for 2 years We're in our 20s He's a nice guy and I'm very attracted to him I love him but I'm not happy and I feel that should be enough reason to leave him but I can't.
(28 November 2016)

Leilani:
Why would a guy who you used to talk to block you on facebook and instagram because they couldn't handle seeing your pictures?
(28 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment