Monday 28 November 2016

You can make this kind of mnemonics for science facts.But this is not where mnemonics end

Your fingers are the magnetic field. Palm push is the force vector coming out at a right angle from your hand. Hold your hand in front of you and connect those ideas kinesthetically in how your hand moves around to better remember it. How much should you rely on mnemonics?
_

Dulce:
I got a bad sunburn and i had to rub cream all over my back, i facetimed him while i was waiting, and was topless.
(28 November 2016)

Dulce:
So it all started when i started dating my current boyfriend.
(28 November 2016)

Rikki:
So Grinch came to my house with his sled to try and steal all the presents under the tree?
(28 November 2016)

Rikki:
How do I deter a Grinch from coming to my house?
(28 November 2016)

Verena:
Is it okay to not go to school after having a break up?
(28 November 2016)

Verena:
I never skipped school this year but my boyfriend broke up with me and I feel like crap.
(28 November 2016)

Lana:
I don't want to look like clingy or that I'm just waiting around for a text.
(28 November 2016)

Lana:
Should I just send another text, starting a new conversation or wait it out?
(28 November 2016)

Lana:
There's been no indication that he's bored or uninterested.
(28 November 2016)

Lana:
So we were talking last night and suddenly nothing, last text was 9:30 pm last night and still no response.
(28 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment