Monday 28 November 2016

So those are your only two options and I love what John C

A big aspect of self-persuasion is willpower, your inner strength, your character, and realizing that discipline is a choice. This is because your self-discipline or your will power is drained. Your will power in many ways is like a battery. You have to understand that negative emotions, negative people, failure, criticism can also drain your battery.
_

Chris:
We usually talk for several hours a day, and we play with two other guys too.
(27 November 2016)

Chris:
He and I have been playing video games long distance for several months now.
(27 November 2016)

Shelby:
Why do some women try to only give blow jobs to guys with condoms but then turn around and let guys eat them out unprotected?
(27 November 2016)

Shelby:
Why is this double standard allowed and widespread?
(27 November 2016)

Londa:
What should I do, be honest?
(27 November 2016)

Londa:
I'm just sad that he shut down an opportunity to bring us closer.
(27 November 2016)

Londa:
We were very close before this, he always said he would always communicate with me and it was us against the world we could get through anything.
(27 November 2016)

Londa:
He ignored me and still hasn't talked to me almost 2 weeks later.
(27 November 2016)

Londa:
Later I texted to apologize and told him I would be there for him even if it was just as friends.
(27 November 2016)

Londa:
I told him to take all the time he needed, he had already pushed me away this long.
(27 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment