Wednesday 30 November 2016

I found learning a language in a group setting stressful

Those few years in language classes at school made me feel like a terrible language learner. In other words, I enjoy my own company, and I can often feel uncomfortable in social situations. I could only embrace these traits by recognising them and accepting them.
_

Angelita:
He has mentioned her large breasts before too.
(29 November 2016)

Angelita:
I obviously don't know for certain, but I feel like he is attracted to her.
(29 November 2016)

Angelita:
They see each other everyday yet I only get to see him once or twice a week.
(29 November 2016)

Angelita:
He's playful with her, like he is with me.
(29 November 2016)

Angelita:
He talks about her a lot and they bond over a couple of things that he and I don't bond over.
(29 November 2016)

Valda:
My teacher keeps starring at me she has been doing this for months I'm so tired of it I can tell she is I'd look at her for like a half of?
(29 November 2016)

Treva:
I hv a friend that like to wear diapers that he already peed in and then sometimes he wears more than one used one at a time?
(29 November 2016)

Mitzie:
I have no idea what's going on, but all of the sudden, my boyfriend of almost four months is ignoring me and not letting me know why?
(29 November 2016)

Mitzie:
Please help me with some ideas, if possible.
(29 November 2016)

Mitzie:
I just don't know what to think?
(29 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment