Tuesday 29 November 2016

Amnesty scheme will be passed as bill from both senate and parliament

Recently, real estate agents and reality sector stakeholders held protests in Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad. After these protests, government and property stakeholders have another round of negotiations. Amnesty scheme for property sector is offered firstly to bring undocumented economy to tax net.
_

Roxane:
If you know some, tell me please.
(29 November 2016)

Roxane:
I'm from Italy and I'm here because my English teacher said that we have to chose a song with that tense and sing it.
(29 November 2016)

Venessa:
Holidays with my Boyfriend?
(29 November 2016)

Venessa:
I have asked him to come to my families Xmas (it is just breakfast), but he has said that we are not at that point in our relationship where he feels comfortable sacrificing time with his family to be with mine.
(29 November 2016)

Venessa:
Well his mom changed plans last minute and he ended up going to Thxgiving with just his mom, step dad, and step sibling.
(29 November 2016)

Venessa:
I love his family - I've been on family vacations with them, I've met his grandparents, and I've even met two of the step siblings in the eight month period.
(29 November 2016)

Venessa:
He has mom, step dad, two sisters who are both married, and four step siblings.
(29 November 2016)

Venessa:
He is part of a very large, very close family.
(29 November 2016)

Venessa:
My BF and I have been dating 8 mos. but we literally spend every day together and have talked about getting engaged this Xmas eve.
(29 November 2016)

Roseline:
Why are some people so good at everything?
(29 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment