Tuesday 29 November 2016

But what is so different about these two game times that sets GMs and players apart?

They range from grim-dark, gritty, realism to swashbuckling high adventure in fantastic realities and landscapes. We play games in a fictional world, in a game setting where things are make-believe. The answer, on the surface, is a simple one. Players want to feel powerful and amazing.
_

Alana:
Did he actually care about me during the relationship?
(28 November 2016)

Margie:
I feel like it isn't any of my business but at the same time I'm tiered of the way he treats my mom, I think my mom knows and just refuses to acknowledge there is an issue.
(28 November 2016)

Maile:
I'm in a relationship but sort of feel things for another guy?
(28 November 2016)

Maile:
I know how I feel is very wrong.
(28 November 2016)

Maile:
Some real advice would be appreciated.
(28 November 2016)

Maile:
He's sweet to me, he's an unlikely match but is also C's friend... I don't know what to do, I really care about C but not the way he wants me to, and A just gives me the attention I enjoy.
(28 November 2016)

Maile:
Unfortunately he lives in another country and I came upon him by chance.
(28 November 2016)

Maile:
I've stayed up since 4am talking to him.
(28 November 2016)

Maile:
We talk almost all the time day and night.
(28 November 2016)

Maile:
I finally said yes because I felt bad for leading him on.
(28 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment