Sunday 27 November 2016

Her life changed dramatically after she went on global quest to find her best self

I am sure many of you read about her journey in her New York Times bestseller, Eat, Pray, Love. Cheryl Strayed too had a momentous adventure. This story can be found in her bestselling memoir WILD. Sometimes we require an adventure to get back to ourselves.
_

Dacia:
My weight is fine im at 130. I just want to know if a slight chubby cheeks is attrative or not.
(26 November 2016)

Dacia:
My chubby cheeks are my indecurity.
(26 November 2016)

Martha:
Is it normal for me to blush when my bf sees me naked by mistake even though we've made love many times?
(26 November 2016)

Martha:
Idk if it's that awkwardness between us since we broke up and got back together but I felt so shy suddenly.
(26 November 2016)

Martha:
He said sorry but smiled and said he'll wait for me downstairs.
(26 November 2016)

Martha:
My breasts were on full display and when I saw him,I quickly covered up and felt so weird within me.
(26 November 2016)

Martha:
I came out the bathroom just to see him enter the room.
(26 November 2016)

Martha:
I thought he was downstairs in the hall so I didn't bother to wrap myself fully in my towel.
(26 November 2016)

Martha:
Just yesterday I was coming out of the shower,naked.
(26 November 2016)

Martha:
We've been together for over 3 years,we broke up and got back together recently.
(26 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment