Tuesday 29 November 2016

Safe-play stocks such as utilities and phone companies were among the biggest gainers Tuesday

Energy companies were essentially flat. Wall Street has largely seen Clinton as more likely to maintain the status quo, while viewing Trump's polices as less clear. But the market recovered by midmorning as investors' sized up news reports on early voting trends.
_

Flavia:
I thought I would be the one going into this conversation looking like I had residual feelings, but it seemed like he was the one who did, which is really weird.
(29 November 2016)

Flavia:
He says there will never be a chance between us and I am almost accepting of that, but why did he act so friendly and touchy?
(29 November 2016)

Flavia:
Touched my hands to admire my nails, was commenting and complimenting on everything that was different about me.
(29 November 2016)

Flavia:
During my spiel he slipped and called me babe...said it was just a slip, but I know for a fact that I wouldn't slip and call him babe so I found that weird.
(29 November 2016)

Flavia:
When we met up, he seemed happy to see me, seemed nervous, after I was done saying what I needed to say he knelt in front of where i was sitting on the couch, outreached his arms and asked for a hug.
(29 November 2016)

Flavia:
He had acted cold and distant all this year.
(29 November 2016)

Flavia:
We met up for the first (and last) time since the breakup just to end things on a good note.
(29 November 2016)

Tai:
How to know if someone you aren't friends with unfriended you on snapchat?
(29 November 2016)

Ricki:
Do prostitutes get a bad reputation?
(29 November 2016)

Rana:
Are girls aware when they where something revealing?
(29 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment