Wednesday 30 November 2016

We long for that which we are too morally inarticulate to voice

It seems we have lost not only an understanding of the philosophical framework of citizenship, but the very language of virtue. Enter the words of Theodore Roosevelt. Or the problem is the poor slate of candidates, all of whom the average voter finds repugnant to varying degrees.
_

Joanie:
Annabelle ends up marrying another guy named Alden, and they have a son named Max.
(29 November 2016)

Joanie:
Daisuke and his wife have a son named Sho.
(29 November 2016)

Joanie:
Ok, Annabelle (MC's mom) and another guy named Daisuke sleep together and Annabelle ends up pregnant with his child, her name is Mazarine(MC) Daisuke is already married and remembers nothing from the night cause he was drunk.
(29 November 2016)

Joanie:
I'm writing a story and I'm having a bit of trouble with my family tree.
(29 November 2016)

Christen:
Rate this girl! Is she pretty? (On a scale of 0-10)?
(29 November 2016)

Lydia:
Hi guys, What happened between Matt Damon and producer Effie Brown that Backlash at him?
(29 November 2016)

Lydia:
I was researching on SJW and progressive culture, youtube send me to this conversation video :) I will be very much thankful if you can help me out.
(29 November 2016)

Lydia:
What did he do wrong, I thought it was just a conversation, right?
(29 November 2016)

Miranda:
I'm just looking for any insight, thanks.
(29 November 2016)

Miranda:
I am worried that it could be an ectopic pregnancy, but I do not have any of the typical causes.
(29 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment