Wednesday 30 November 2016

As you can see from the first picture there were more chili peppers than actual chicken

This place is a chinese fusion restaurant, with the main theme being..yes you got it. Tried the peppers, there was no seeds in side. Got the snake beans because we were thinking what the fuck is snake beans. The Dry wagyu beef was most disappointing. Restaurant was quite dark, which adds to the ambiance.
_

Nenita:
I am close friends with the the two of them.
(28 November 2016)

Nenita:
Tanner is one Chis's best friends.
(28 November 2016)

Nenita:
Dana told Erica and me that she was planning to broke up with Chris so she can have sex with Tanner.
(28 November 2016)

Nenita:
Dana Is Erica further roommate at the time.
(28 November 2016)

Nenita:
Erica stop talking to me because I told Chris that Dana told me she was just sleeping with him for fun and did not care.
(28 November 2016)

Ciara:
How soon is too soon to ask him to have sex with me?
(28 November 2016)

Ciara:
But i'm unsure if it's too soon or even ridiculous to ask him.
(28 November 2016)

Ciara:
I'm a virgin, and i think he might be.
(28 November 2016)

Ciara:
My birthday is the twelfth, and I'm really sure I want to have sex with him.
(28 November 2016)

Ciara:
I'm 17 and my boyfriend is 16 (almost 17). We'll have been dating for a month on the fifth.
(28 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment