Monday 28 November 2016

I was eighteen and every bit as ignorant as that age would suggest

But even I could see, as he maneuvered his big sedan past his idle backhoe, that Mr. Daniel had no need of my labor whatsoever. Digging tie-line ditches for his next warehouse, he figured, was as good a way as any to keep me busy and out from underfoot. I needed the work in more ways than one.
_

Wilma:
I can talk to her regularly sometimes and other times she probably thinks I am mad at her or something.
(27 November 2016)

Wilma:
I am brave enough to talk to her frequently, but everytime I do I get nervous and start to have a mean tone.
(27 November 2016)

Wilma:
I have a crush on a girl and we have a bunch of the same classes, but I m pretty sure she doesn t like me.
(27 November 2016)

Edelmira:
Does this couple look cute to you?
(27 November 2016)

Tiana:
How do I get him to like me, as well as know that I am interested in a relationship?
(27 November 2016)

Tiana:
He is also oblivious to the fact that I like him.
(27 November 2016)

Tiana:
Now, we barley talk and he isn't showing much interest in our relationship anymore.
(27 November 2016)

Kattie:
Is my fling over?
(27 November 2016)

Kattie:
But should I text him or will I sound desperate?
(27 November 2016)

Kattie:
And also, may I add that in these two months I saw him with a girl at a restaurant but it could be a business meeting too, God knows.
(27 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment