Sunday 27 November 2016

The holiday season was the hardest for me when I was going through all of that

My journey this year to a better, healthier version of me has really been an all over change. From my work outs to what I am eating, I have made a change all over the board. After having each of my kids, I struggled with some postpartum depression and anxiety.
_

Fairy:
I gotta date tomorrow with a girl I've liked for 3 years that I used to go to school with before transferring but we've been friends through texting for awhile now, today we went to the park and it was so awkward we made it through but still.
(26 November 2016)

Lesha:
There is no reason she would be jealous of me, I have a lot of friends and people seem to really like me but so does she.
(26 November 2016)

Lesha:
I've never done anything wrong to her and she keeps spreading rumors about me, she makes fun of me, and calls me really offensive things.
(26 November 2016)

Lesha:
But there is this girl who I used to be friends with last year and now she hates me for no reason.
(26 November 2016)

Lesha:
I'm a really nice person and I'm funny and friendly.
(26 November 2016)

Lashawna:
What are some popular good dating apps for kids ages 12 to 18?
(26 November 2016)

Lashawna:
I am 14 years old I am a male I want a girlfriend and maybe meet one online.
(26 November 2016)

Ebony:
Why is it always about single mothers?
(26 November 2016)

Ebony:
If you have any good recommendations like people in florida who can help us find apartments, people who help out in these situations, etc. please share your info anything is helpful.
(26 November 2016)

Ebony:
Why haven't we heard anything for single fathers?
(26 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment