Sunday 27 November 2016

One thing I like to do when the weather starts to get cooler is to get some good books to read

I love to read and the fall time of the year calls for extra long reading sessions. I really believe that books make your life better in every way possible. She looks about half her age, has skin that glows and not a gray hair on her head. If you have thyroid issues, autoimmune issues or any chronic illness, then I highly suggest reading this book.
_

Emmy:
My best friend I are no longer talking because we were both having a hard time and we were not there for each other and we fought sometimes.
(26 November 2016)

Christel:
Is it unusual for a 15-year old girl to like her back scratched?
(26 November 2016)

Christel:
I love having my hair played with just as much.
(26 November 2016)

Christel:
I could let someone do that all day.
(26 November 2016)

Otilia:
Why would people act like they're better than someone?
(26 November 2016)

Otilia:
Even lots of famous models say no guys hit on them.
(26 November 2016)

Otilia:
Either way why do people act like they're better than pretty people?
(26 November 2016)

Otilia:
Men are with their ugly fat gfs or wives usually and rude to me. someone told me sometimes it's because they see you and they want you but they can't be with you but They have to be with her ugly fat wife so they show resentment.
(26 November 2016)

Otilia:
Since I'm really hot I would think there's one guy out there that might like me but nope.
(26 November 2016)

Otilia:
Men never ever hit on me or show any interest instead they're usually mean to me and try to do things to bother me.
(26 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment