Tuesday 29 November 2016

It was a huge success and was worth all our time and energy

Well, I have finally recuperated from hosting our big conference. We had amazing speakers who focused on how to be revolutionary. Maybe you can think about how to apply the ideas to your own role. Daren Martin is the author of the bestselling book, A Company of Owners.
_

Svetlana:
I realize now that despite the fact I recent him for being a distant jerk, I actually like him and accept him for being that way.
(28 November 2016)

Svetlana:
His schedule changed recently and I haven't seen him.
(28 November 2016)

Svetlana:
We shared conversations here and there as acquaintance.
(28 November 2016)

Svetlana:
There was an attraction there but neither of us acted on it.
(28 November 2016)

Svetlana:
The problem is we frequent the same place together and got used to seeing each other.
(28 November 2016)

Svetlana:
He'll be nice to me one day and completely ignore me the next.
(28 November 2016)

Svetlana:
He was quite distant and not really my type.
(28 November 2016)

Barbara:
Boyfriend seems embarrassed of me?
(28 November 2016)

Barbara:
He said no, he didn t want that, then allowed a different person to throw him a party.
(28 November 2016)

Barbara:
I told him I wanted to put a party together for him.
(28 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment